Altered Canvas

6:02 AM

Hi All! I know it has been quite a while since my last post. January 5th! That was so long ago!!!

I have a special project to share today. This -> is an altered canvas. I used some Lindy Stamp Gang and a whole bunch of I Am Roses.

I am so thrilled to share this project with you because it is the first project I have made/completed since December. I know, I know! It has been forever. Life keeps getting in the way, making it impossible for me to craft.

Thankfully that has changed and I am able to bring you this beautiful canvas I made for an author signing I am attending. The author I'm meeting is one of my favorites. Now you know (if you're a book lover) that there is nothing like meeting your favorite author. It is a one in a million experience. I cannot wait to snap a picture and scrapbook it!!!

Enough chit chat. Let's get into the project!

First I had to prep the canvas. I painted the sides with Gold Leaf that mod pogdged book pages across the front of the canvas. This process took quite a while but the end result was worth it! 


Next I misted my flowers with Lindy's Stamp Gang
I also hand painted the littlest ones with gold glitter paint. I added a recollections gem into the center of the flower cluster. 


The large piece of misted lace is from my stash and the small piece of lace at the bottom of the photo mat is from recollections as well! 

Thanks for reading! 
-Jordan

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images