Elf Shoe

4:06 PM

I created this using Valita's Patteren. It was such a fun project to create. My first one came out wonky and had so many misfolds it took upon itself to create it's own shape! 
The picture you are looking at is the full view. You can see the boot, and the shoe tip that gathers holding a jingle bell brad. Let's take a look at some of the other papers so you can see it up close and personal. 

I used a Christmas stamp from Hobby Lobby. I stamped it all over (keeping it in the upright position, thankfully!) I used some red ink from Hobby Lobby as well. 

You can see the back of the shoe from this angle. There is some gold cording wrapped around the top to give some more interest. You can also see the back of the bow (Which is on the front.) 


This picture is very blurry, (each one I took varied with blurriness. This was the least!) You can see the K&Company Paper well in the previous picture, there is a premade bow I got from HSN and then there is the gold cording from Wal-Mart's holiday section. Super cute, and adds texture whereas regular ribbon wouldn't add such interest. 

Thanks for reading! -Jordan

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images