Shabby Chic Coffee Sleeve Mini Album & Matching Card!

6:01 PM


This mini album was created for Melanie also known as Intelligentbella on Youtube! We decided to do a swap in the middle of July and decided to mail them in August. She asked for a shabby chic theme and I did my best to oblige! Enough talking, let's get started with the pictures.

You can see the mini in better detail in the Youtube Video <-- Link

This is the cover. I used a flower from the dollar bin at Michaels, two Recollection butterflies, some elastic on the spine -which I tied into a bow- and two different colors of bling ribbon from The Paper Studio!

This is the inside cover where she can store a couple of pictures. I added some bling from Recollections, two more butterflies, a Gemstone from The Paper Studio, and a cut out from the paper collection. 

The next page opens (picture not posted. Check out the video in the link above!) I used two cut outs from the paper line to add some interest along with a butterfly to add that shabby chic flare!




These are the tags. I do not own a label maker so I cut the tags with tabs on them. I added a flower from a package out of the Michaels dollar bin! 

Here is a close up of the tags coming out of their pockets.

These are the tags placed together out of them album!

This is the matching card. I just used some of the remaining supplies from the album. 

Talk you you guys soon! -Jordan


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images