Layout | Jay Boy

9:16 PM

Hey Divas. Today I have a fun layout to share with you. If you read to the bottom there is a direct link to the process video on my YouTube channel. 

This layout was created with my Dad in mind. I am no, by any means, a Daddy's Girl but I enjoyed taking this trip down memory lane with my Dad. This picture was taken in 1991 (a year before he met my mom) when he won Grand Champion at FFA. 

This is a two page layout. I won't be sharing a blog post for the other layout, but I will leave a link to the process video. :)

I used the Times and Seasons paper collection from Echo Park. I have had this in my stash for awhile but haven't really dug into it until now!!! 

There isn't a lot of dimension on either of these layouts. They are very flat. I haven't made a 12x12 layout in quite awhile and I was afraid to add anything to BIG to them. I don't know, did the album I've had on my shelf the past two years shrink? (Every Scrapbookers' nightmare!!!) I don't own any flare or any of the current paper lines, so I had to search through my entire craft room to find a masculine paper pad and, thankfully, it had stickers!!!

I really love how this layout turned out. It was nice to dust off my scissors and make something to grow with. I've been spending so much time making minis that I have abandoned my 12x12 albums! 
Here is the process video. It's my first voice over so there are a lot of "umms" and "ahhhs" that won't be there in future process videos.


For the other layout (SEE IT HERE) I used the same paper collection and mirrored the same elements on the first page. Currently, the process video is not uploaded to YouTube, but it will be by Monday!

I was going to add links to the products I used but they are all discontinued. I am sorry for any inconvenience.

Have a great Memorial Day Weekend and God Bless!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images