Sweet Sentiments 12x12 Altered Canvas

2:05 PM


Hey Divas! Today I have a fun altered project to share. I haven't been crafting like I'm supposed to. I know, excuses just keep popping up! Today I made an altered canvas using the Graphic 45 Sweet Sentiments collection. These papers are beautiful. I found myself itching to play with them early this morning, but was unable to because we were having problems with our electricity. (The Sheriff's office moved right down the road. They hog everything! 

 I don't have any of the embellishments. I bought this paper pack on a whim, while at my local scrapbooking store, and she only had the paper left. This is an older collection so I understand that! As you can probably see, this canvas has a lot of dimension. So much so, I'm thinking of having it professionally framed as it is a Christmas gift and I don't want it getting dirty! I used a ton of I Am Roses and cut out a bunch of flowers from the paper pack. The sentiment says Spring Is In The Air. She'll need this once winter rolls around!!

I have a ton of Recollections Bling in one corner and a large piece of satin ribbon I had lying around. I created a fan with it!! The paint is a mixture of pink and white (see the video down below for more insight to that!) and I just dusted the flowers with it to make the project look more complete!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images