April Design Team Projects 1 & 2

9:31 AM

Hey yawl, My computer wouldn’t upload the video properly so it has taken some time to upload these pictures for the April Design Team. This project is two projects in one. Here is the box:

SANY0314 

It’s a Making Memories Tin. It’s silver finish was hard for me to work with. I could not get inspiration for this project. It was a constant pain in my side. Luckily it only took two hours. I mostly sat there and gave it the evil eye. I could not figure out what to do with this! The entire tin was made using things I’ve gotten from giveaways.  Here are some close up pictures:

SANY0315 

SANY0318 

SANY0316 

The flowers are from that giveaway I won from simpleandsassycreations.blogspot.com and the tin and the pearl strands are from that youtube giveaway that I’ve linked recently. Smile

The inside has a piece of paper that I border punched and then a small charm. Here are those pictures as well:

SANY0322

SANY0323

SANY0324

SANY0325

SANY0326

SANY0327

SANY0328

SANY0329

Thanks for reading!

- Jordan Smile 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images