May Junior Design Team Project #1

10:53 AM

Hey guys, so today I have a design team project for ya’ll that doubles as a Mother’s Day card for my mommy. Here are some pictures:

SANY0333

SANY0334 

SANY0330 

I used DCWV’s Lady Couture Paper Stack. I’ve had it for awhile, but haven’t had a chance to use it yet. this was the perfect project. I used a Prima Butterfly in the right hand corner and a Recollections flower beside it along with some Tim Holtz metal tags behind it that you can’t see in any of these pictures because my camera wouldn’t focus on them. I cut out a dress form from the stack on on the inside I cut out “Beautiful People” A sentiment that was on the same page as the dress form. If you want a better look please go check out my YouTube Channel.

www.youtube.com/user/littlediva963

Sorry for the glare. My camera is really acting up!

Thanks for reading!

-Jordan

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images