Giant Clothes Pin Swap With Kameka Touch

2:07 PM

Hey guys. I’ve been doing a little bit more on youtube the past couple of days but have been putting off blogging. SO. I am catching up! Today I want to show ya’ll two projects from a swap I am doing with my new friend Kameka Touch. She is so funny and is very creative…. Needless to say I cannot wait ‘till I get my box! So first things first, We decided to do Giant Clothes Pins. She wanted a Shabby Chic theme, and a Parisian theme.

The Parisian theme was fairly easy. I knew what I wanted to do. I wanted an old age Paris feel. I used Apple Barrel’s Antique White Acrylic paint and once that had dried I used Gold Leaf to add a more worn look. I really didn’t know how it would turn out, but I am happy with the result! I used all Recollections’ products for the embellishments, aside from what I used from MAS’ store. I obviously used the Parisian Shape Set due to the fact that there is an Eiffel Tower on the front, but just to note, that is the only set I have been using lately! SHHH!! Smile I dipped both of them into the Gold Leaf Golden-Corral-chocolate-fountain-style and them adhered them both with hot-glue. On the back I added some Recollections’ bling and a flower like the ones from the front.

The shabby chic one was a challenge for me. I have never done shabby chic before, so I had to plunge into the unknown to complete this project. Again I used some of Apple Barrel’s Antique White Acrylic paint. Because I wasn’t covering it up I did three coats and then proceeded tp add flowers from the giveaway I won over at: 

http://www.simpleandsassycreations.blogspot.com/ 

And some faux pearl trim from Recollections on all four sides. Open-mouthed smile 

Watch the video to see ‘em!

Thanks For Watching!

Thanks for reading!

-Jordan

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images