November Design Team Project-Vintage Sewing Machine Mini

3:00 PM

Hey ya’ll I hope everyone is having a wonderful “Stay At Home Because You Are Well Day”. Unfortunately I did not participate in this wonderful holiday, I had no reason to stay home because I was not well, do to the pile of homework on my desk. Open-mouthed smile Today I have a another Design Team Project to share. This month came with plenty of trials between school, writing, the was I say “figure”, my dislike for HEB cheese, my dying cell phone and on top of everything I lost my crafty mojo. All month long I have been trying to figure out how to embellish my mini album for minialbumscraps.ning.com’s Design Team. Luckily I was able to bottle enough courage to just go with the flow and just work page by page – no planning. I’m telling you it is one of the hardest things for me to do… I mean NO  PLANNING. I have jumped a hurdle this month, I am a planner. Seriously I never do anything without planning, my spontaneous sister is very proud. Open-mouthed smile I have tried to create something very special this month for memories from my sister’s and my sewing class experience. I hope you enjoy the pictures! I used Graphic 45’s Le Romantique Collection! YAY! For Graphic 45!!!!  I purchased this wonderful paper from a local scrapbooking store called The Crop Spot – Thank You Janna! The store is a wonderful place to get all your scrappy needs, if your ever in Tyler Texas look her up she is awesome! Other than what I got from the November Design Team Package and from my jewelry and lace stash I bought everything from her.. She is so friendly and has a wonderful selection of scrappy goodness.

SANY1671

SANY1672

SANY1673

SANY1676

SANY1677

SANY1678

SANY1680

SANY1681

SANY1682

SANY1683

SANY1684

SANY1685

SANY1686

SANY1687

SANY1688

SANY1689

SANY1690

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. BOO!! HEy there Ms J...love this paper and love your album!! Sometimes greatness comes from going with the flow. You should trust your instincts more often!! Great work Jordan. Luv ya....Hugs Kimi xx

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images