January Design Team Project 1

11:33 AM

Hey Guys, Okay so I’ll admit that I didn’t make a blog post last month. BUT I did make a video. I forgot to make a blog post but once I remembered it was to late. I didn’t think it was to much of a loss though because it was so simple, but I regret not doing it for my followers. Open-mouthed smile So without further a’do… here is my First Design Team Project for the month of January!

102_0563

This is a frame that I got from Wal-Mart for 97 cents. I used Antique White paint from Apple Barrel, and then mod-podge some old book pages on top of that.

 102_0566

I then proceeded to add a few embellishments.

102_0565

The flowers are from a floral arrangement from a giveaway I won  (Her youtube name is walkelmol – go check her out!) recently. I took one of them apart and then painted them both with Antique White Paint from Apple Barrel. I then added an antique gold button from the same giveaway. The white babies breath are from her also. The red stick pin is from a swap on The Beach, and the brass butterfly is a pin from walkelmol. At the very back is a chipboard piece from MAS (minialbumscraps.ning.com) from the Parisian Shape Set. The Eiffel Tower shape is the one used in this particular project. I painted it in black.

102_0567

This is another frame, that I made on a whim. I used three coats of purple embossing powder and one on the sides and the back.

102_0569102_0568

This is an up-close view of the embossed frame and the pearl accents.

102_0571

Here are a few of the supplies I used in both projects.

Thanks for reading! – Jordan

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images