A Birthday Card

9:54 PM

SANY1612
Hey everyone, I wanted to share a card that my mother and I made, it was done using the Dress It Up Collection from Die Cuts With A View (DCWV). It has a small pocket on the inside, using pop-up dots, so that we can place a gift card secretly inside. I want to give a shout out to my mommy because she can NEVER, EVER, EVER say she she is not crafty! I love how this card turned out and I don’t think we well ever give it away, it is a monumental piece of art that I will cherish for eternity.
SANY1615
Just incase you can’t read the sentiments on the card, due to my bad photography, this one reads ‘Go have fun…’
SANY1616
‘buy yourself something sparkly! XOXO’
The Dress It Up paper stack goes so well with this color cardstock.  I know it doesn’t look the same online as it does in person but I could not be happier with how it turned out!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images