My Junior Design Team Project In Detail

2:25 PM

Here is my JDT project in detail. I hope you like it! I chose sweet sixteen because I onl have a year to go, and I thought it would help me get a grip on card making. I had a blast making it!


I used pink and black cardstock and used a stamp for the manikins and the flowers are cut from my eCraft. I used pink ribbon and tied it in knots for the center. The letters from the inside and on the outside are from color-bok. Thanks for watching. :)

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. super cute ! i love the color combo ! awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it...Weclome to MAS!! How exciting to have a young lady aboard! Hope to get to know you...hugs and kisses
    Elsa
    justafewdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, young lady. What an honor and I am so excited for you to be on the junior design team. Your card is darling. I , too, love girly, girl things, but let's just say, I could be your grandmother! (See, that feminine side never has to go away, no matter what the age) The experience you are going to gain from this site and others will be worth more than any classes you could ever take. (I mean craft classes, not school- stay in school!) Welcome and can't wait to see more of your projects!!
    Cindy
    nindys-blog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for the kind words! It means a lot to have the support from fellow scrappers!

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images