Second Card Challenge Over At MAS

12:26 PM

Hey Ladies it’s been quite awhile, huh? I want to share my card for The Second Card Sketch Challenge over at minialbumscraps.ning.com Here is the card, I hope you like it!
Card Sketch Challenge Week Two


 
I used brown cardstock for the base and a stack from the paper studio that looks kinda fall-y but not overly festive. It’s a birthday card for my aunt. Her birthday is on the twenty-seventh. I used another piece of brown cardstock for the center of the card for the sentiment. I then added a flower that I cut using my e-Craft with a big yellow blingy In the center of the black flower.
I was kinda nervous about using black and brown together on a card, but it worked out really well! I did however adapt the sketch a little. I made the banner on the side of the card where the brown cardstock and patterned paper meet and I did not use the paper strip that goes behind the piece of paper that holds my sentiment.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NENE
Thanks for reading!
-Jordan

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images