Twilight "New Moon" Tags

8:41 AM

Hey Ladies,
I wanted to share my Twilight “New Moon” Tags for the swap on minialbumscraps.ning.com with you all. It took a lot of planning but it finally came together with the help from Kimi my friend and AdMod over at MAS.
Twilight "New Moon" Tag

The background is an embossed sheet of paper from a local shop that I used Red Color Box Ink and Silver Sugar Glimmer Mist and then Staz-On Ink on also.
After that I used Black Magic Glimmer Mist on some antique lace and adhered it with some tacky glue. I learned in the past few days that you should NOT use hot glue with things that you plan to ship. The climate change takes a toll on your projects and makes them fall apart due to the weather. That shows how much of a newbie I am! :D (Thanks Kimi for the tip!)
I then added the feather and the faux Tim Holtz Flower and added an iridescent marble to represent Edward’s skin. (Lets face it… Hims Pretty!)
Twilight "New Moon" Tag (A Closer Look)


After that I added a flower from another local shop and placed it by the rosette. 
I then went on to add Alice Cullen’s and Demetri’s Picture because my favorite scene is the one where Alice and Bella go and save Edward’s Life.
The of course I added a quote:
“I think she’s having hysterics. Maybe you should slap her.”
On the back I used some patterned paper and some more Staz-On Ink and another quote:
‘It was heaven – right smack in the middle of Hell’
I finished it off with a small pocket and another quote:
“In summary she did jump off a cliff, but she wasn’t trying to kill herself. Bella’s all abut the extreme sports these days.”

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images