The eCraft

4:36 PM

Hi ladies! I know I’m a bit late, but I wanted to share with you what I got for Christmas! It’s a newer product from the UK. It went worldwide in the summer of 2010.                                                                                   It’s called an ecraft. I have loved it since I saw it in a scrapbooking catalog/magazine from HEB! J They said it was the newest thing on the market! I wondered if a cricut would be better as there was a bigger community and more people to help me understand. They said But I was one of the first people in the world let alone Texas to get an ecraft. But when I found a youtuber that did videos on The ecraft. I decided that it might not be so bad. He did videos on how to switch the blades and how to figure out the weight of the paper so you know how to set the blade. I also found on the Craftwell website. http://craftwellusa.com/meet-ecraft
Meet – ecraft: talks about how the eCraft works and how it will change the way you see cutting machines.
eCraft 101: teaches you how to work an eCraft from Getting Started to cutting fabric.
On Christmas morning everyone around me endured a long awaited happieness. I was so happy1 The camera didn’t give it justice! I love my eCraft! In the long run I think it will do better – for me – than the cricut!
It’s all of the cricut machines in one:
·       Cricut
·       Cricut Personal
·       Cricut Cake


All in one. I tried a Cricut before I got my ecraft. But the amount of time it took to get everything typed into the cricut, I would have already had four of that shape. I know I was scared to get a BRAND NEW product, but in the end it was worth it to me.                                                        
In The Box there were eight items:
• eCraft Electronic Cutting System                                
• Fundamentals 1 Image Card
 (2) Black pens
 (5) Blades
 Paper Tray
 Roller Attachment
 eCraftshop Design Software (download)
  USB Cable

The appearance of the ecraft is totally different from the other cutting systems around the world. It’s 24" wide by 8.5" deep by 2.5" high (18" deep with paper tray) It Weights 10.5 lbs (11.5 lbs with paper tray) It’s Maximum Width is  12" and it’s Maximum Length is UNLIMITED.

Thanks for Reading, see ya next time! Love, Crafty Pleaser.
It also comes in four stylish colors
  Pinc
  Purpleberry
  Skye
  Glacier
Here is Craftwells Description:
Craftwell is proud to bring you eCraft...
The first and only electronic cutter that allows you to cut without a mat.

Its ease of use combined with advanced technology makes the eCraft the perfect cutting system for all consumers- beginner to expert. It is ideal for scrapbooking, banners, paper crafting, card making, fashion designing, home decor, and so much more.

The eCraft's unique design and paper feeder system make it easy to cut materials automatically, without the use of a cutting mat. Use the Paper Tray to stack multiple sheets at a time, or use the Roller to cut 12" by ANY length.

The eCraft is ultra slim, and its lightweight design and onboard storage compartment let you take it anywhere. Use it on its own with SD Image Cards, or attached to a computer with the eCraftshop Design Software that comes in the box! With the large selection of fonts, shapes and designs, anyone can be an expert in minutes. Making great looking projects has never been easier!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images